Use the following link to NASA’s website to complete the chart: http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/index.cfm
- Click on a planet. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Compare planet to other Planets/Moons” in the blue resource section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Compare All Eight Planets.” For the temperature of the outer planets you must visit the planet’s page and look under the tab, “Facts and Figures.”
- For Plutoids (Pluto & Eris): Click on “Planets” at left column on main page. Select “Kuiper Belt & Oort Cloud” and in top right corner you will see your options for known Plutoids.
- Length of Day (rotation period) – number of Earth days
- Length of Year (orbit period) – number of Earth years
- Volume – use metric
- Surface Gravity – use metric
- Min/Max Temperature – use metric (min/max)
Take this quiz to find out which learning style you are:
After completing the quiz, please open up a google doc and answer the following questions in complete sentences (minimum three sentences each):
- What type of learning style are you and what does this mean?
- Do you agree with the results? Why or why not?
- How do you use your learning style to your advantage in school?
- What things are challenging for you in school because of your learning style?
- How does your learning style affect you outside of school?
When you have completed your responses, share the document with Mrs. Laurine.
Use the following website to take the Plate Tectonics & Rocks MSP Review:
Test ID numbers for your class period:
3rd – 0992301777
4th – 4262301776
5th – 9162301775
6th – 2342301774